Thursday, January 22, 2009

Superbowl Time

This year's superbowl is strange to see the least. I'd never thought i'd see the cardinals in the superbowl ever. They are like the tampabay rays except the rays are going to have staying power for a long time. The cardinals are a flash in the pan and got lucky the usual teams didn't make the playoffs or got elminanted early such as the Cowboys, Giants, or Saints. My feeling about the superbowl is, that it will be a boring game IMO. The cardinals, i'm rooting for but if I'm a betting man and my gut is going to the steelers in an ugly game. My score pick is 27-17, but the Cardinals will get a garbage TD with the game over. Parker will win the MVP as he will yet again break a big one in the superbowl. Warner will struggle again against a 3-4 defense and have a repeat performance like he did in 2001 against the Pats. Oh well, what are going to say, spring training is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment